We are in this together. We continue to prioritize creating Joy for seriously ill children, who are even more deeply impacted during this pandemic.
We are closely monitoring and adhering to all local and federal guidelines and remain focused on learning new protocols to both service and protect the health of the kids and families we serve, our staff, volunteers, partners, and those in our community.
Our team is innovating the ways we deliver Joy remotely.
- CCA’s MyMusicRx Specialists will continue to provide music medicine through enhanced digital and social engagement, including live performances from home.
- Our trained, volunteer Chemo Pal mentors will continue critical emotional support to their pals in treatment via video chats, pen pal letters, online gaming, and customized care packages.
- MyMusicRx.org, our mood-shifting online music program, is already full of song performances, music lessons, and games—and we’ll be adding new content continuously during this time.
- Our Link program continues to take the profound financial and emotional hardships of serious illness head-on and is responding to a heavy request load due to the additional burden this pandemic has placed on families.
- We are committed to keeping the doors to our secluded lakeside Caring Cabin, nestled on 24 acres of private wilderness, open to welcome families with enhanced sanitation protocols.
All events have been cancelled until further notice, but we are now delivering Joy through our social and digital channels.
While our team is working remotely, we are here to answer any questions you may have.
If you are a family who wants to learn more about how to access our service and programs, please contact Senior Director of Programs, Maura Boyce, at MBoyce@JoyRx.org.
If you have questions about business critical initiatives, please contact President & General Manager, Danielle York, at DYork@JoyRx.org; or Founder & Chief Joy Officer, Regina Ellis, at REllis@JoyRx.org.
If you are a volunteer with questions, please contact Senior Program Manager, Kelly DuVall, at KDuvall@JoyRx.org.
If you have questions about an event, please contact Senior Events Manager, Christine Mebesius, at CMebesius@JoyRx.org.