At CCA, we know that even simple experiences in nature have the power to heal and change lives. That’s why we’re offering a series of immersive outdoor adventures designed specifically for teens and young adults who are currently in or have recently completed treatment for a serious illness.
Yoga & Meditation
- Discover a happier and stronger version of yourself after a relaxing yoga and meditation session (followed by lunch).
- Learn gentle yoga postures and mediation from YoYoYogi experts
- Develop strength, balance, and flexibility surrounded by a down-to-earth vibe and soothing music
- Open to ALL levels of experience
- Lunch and gear provided!
Learn or practice your golf game even if it’s raining!
- Join us at Eastmoreland Golf Course’s covered driving range to practice your shot
- Never held a golf club before? No problem!
- Get coached by PGA Professional Ray Commella!
- Learn basic fundamentals of putting and a full swing
No experience is necessary | Lunch & all equipment provided
“We found that nature decreases the trauma response, improves cognitive function, and promotes healing. It doesn’t take away the adversity in their lives, but it buffers stress. Hormones, blood pressure, and heart rate normalize in nature.”
Pediatrician & Director, Center for Nature & Healing
at Children’s Hospital Oakland